Creative Diagnostics Launches New Lab Start-up Program for All Researchers
Summary:Creative Diagnostics released a new lab start-up program to support the research community.
What is the New Lab Start-up Program?
Creative Diagnostics’ New Lab Start-up Program is a perfect way for life science researchers’ transition period, as it can get a new lab set up quickly. Whether researchers have been awarded new research grant funding, moving to a new location, starting a new laboratory, renovating a lab or expanding an existing lab, Creative Diagnostics is glad to offer them complete support.
Why to participate?
Creative Diagnostics offers a broad line of immunological reagents for biologists’ research needs. Researchers now can stock up on a wide variety of essentials for their labs, including:
- Antibodies (primary, secondary and control antibodies)
- Antigens (Viral Antigens, Bacterial Antigens, Fungal Antigens, Parasitic Antigens, Immunoglobulin, Hapten, Cardiac Biomarkers etc.)
- Elisa kits (ELISA kits for the detection of hundreds of different proteins and molecules including cytokines, growth factors, markers for infectious diseases, diabetes and tumor, drugs and small molecules, etc.)
- Materials and reagents (gold colloid and immunization adjuvant etc.)
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for this program if you are:
- Opening a new lab in last 12 months
- Moving to a new location in last 12 months
- Renovating an existing lab in last 6 months
- Newly get your research grant in last 6 months
- Directed to this program by our sales representatives
What are the Benefits?
- Exclusive discount on the first order on Creative Diagnostics products:
- Purchase more than $1,500 and get 15% off
- Purchase more than $3,000 and get 20% off
- Purchase more than $6,000 and get 25% off
- Free shipping for purchase more than $1,500 (US customers ONLY)
- Best-in-class pre and after sales, technical support and service
How to get started?
Applicants need to fill out the application form and submit it on the Program web-page following the instructions, and have six or twelve months (depends on the start-up condition) from the day receiving the PIN to make purchases and submit redemption information.
About Creative Diagnostics
Creative Diagnostics is a leading manufacturer and supplier of antibodies, viral antigens, innovative diagnostic components and critical assay reagents. It also provides contract biologic R&D and manufacturing services to the diagnostic manufacturers along with GMP biologics manufacturing for the biopharmaceutical market. It aims to provide a trusted source for all researchers’ assay development and manufacturing needs.
Company Name: Creative Diagnostics
Contact Person: Thomas Schmitt
Phone No: 5166698109
Address: 45-1 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Country: United States
Website Url: http://www.creative-diagnostics.com/